Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm......(Click Here)



Thanks Mike, for awarding me this, how cool!!!!!! OK, so how this works is, after being "tagged" with this award, I must now give the award to five other blogs I feel deserve it. (I added the rules at the bottom.) Here goes:

Brent at Law and Disorder---Brent takes the time from his busy schedule to write great posts about his job as a detective, his family and current events. He takes the time to comment and he updates regularly.

Jason at Wight Wing Wadical-Jason's blog(s) more than any other I have ever seen, not only give the reader a massive amount of information to process, but also an unapologetic opinion on the way he believes things are/should be.

PJ at Being There--Not only is PJ a dispatcher, he takes the time to honor heroes from this war, with in depth entries that give information and tributes to those who deserve it.

Ron at Tis Gar Plen---I don't even know how to describe his blog....Being a ex-cop, current geek, he covers all kinds of topics. You'll just have to check him out for yourselves!



The original Thinking Blog's rules. The following is taken directly from his site, and it is where it all began:

Congratulations, you won a Thinking Blogger Award! Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them.The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

That was that! Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!

2 comments:

Brina said...

OMG I have been tagged! I feel so cool. But wait, I don't know 5 blogs to tag back... (feeling less cool) and if I did tag someone they'd be like "who the hell is this person Brina?" (even LESS cool...) LOL no, I love it! And hearing all those nice things about myself, makes me motivated to go update my withering blog...

Wadical said...

I'd like to thank the Academy, my momma, and of course...most importantly my fans! (applause)

Seriously though...Thank you. I shall dutifully pass it along!

"UNAPOLOGETIC OPINION" Damn, I like that!