Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Micro-CHiP




A CHP friend of ours bought Little Man this authentic little CHiPie uniform blouse. Isn't he the cutest tiny cop in the world?????


Today is my birthday. Yup, I was born on Halloween, and I'd like you to give me a present. Pretty please won't you tell me what your all time favorite costume was? I'll start. I loved my costume the year I was Ophelia after she drowned. I had just taken a stage make up class so it was pretty grusome. Can't wait to hear from ya all!!!!

7 comments:

FroneAmy said...

I have two favorite costumes...one is my renaissance get-up, that I painstakingly made by hand. Having done that, I suppose made it that much better.
My other fave is my 'bomb squad' costume. I have a picture of it somewhere on my blog so you may have seen it. It was simple, it was easy to recognize, and it got a lot of compliments. And I was extremely comfortable all night long.

Happy Birthday!!!

HotRodHanna said...

Happy Birthday! I usally work on halloween..

Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest thing I ever saw. :)

Stacey said...

He is sooooooooooo cute!

I was handing out candy this year and there was this little boy who couldnt have been more than 8 years old dressed as a cheer leader. Litterally he was wearing his sisters cheerleading outfit. I was like "ummm way to encourage your kid to be a transvestite."

Anonymous said...

Time for a serious lecture on gun safety, especially if there are guns in the house!

PJ said...

Your son is adorable! Happy B-Day!

My favorite was from my childhood, when I made a cape, mask and paper hat and went out as Zorro. I even had a sword, made from a long piece of welding rod. Cool, huh?

Brent said...

My favorite costume? Well, you see, it's been quite a few years since I've been in a costume for Halloween. I can barely remember trick-or-treating. I suddenly feel old...