Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sick as a Dog


Oh man, we are so sick here in the 5150 Household! First Little Man got sick, then Chris, then me, then Chris got better and Little Man and I got worse. Ugh, I feel like my head is going to explode. Poor Little Man acts like we are sucking out his brains every time we use that nasal bulb thingy, (we call it the nose goblin retriever, I'm not sure what normal people call them). So Chris decides to see what all the fuss is about and he tried the bulb thingy on himself. He says, "Wow that is pretty horrible....But it does work. And I am not going to try that again." So, I will be back to post more soon, but for now, I am going to crawl back to bed with my new best friend, Green Death Flavored Nyquil.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

4 comments:

c2much said...

I've always called it "the booger sucker" I really like the last two pics you posted

Rebekah said...

Sorry you are sick...but I love the pic of the dog. I was showing an Officer how ths blogging thing works and I popped up your blog. All we saw was the dog and cracked up laughing. Hope everyone is better soon.
Yes, its the booger sucker

Stacey said...

hahaha he tried it on himself? I would pay to see a pic of that.

I hope you feel better.

and I agree with everone else. Its a booger sucker.

FroneAmy said...

I want to know where you got that picture of the dog! That is HYSTERICAL!

We call that bulb the brain sucker...