Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have been blogging here at my 5150 world for one whole year, today! It has been so much fun and so therapeutic. I love reading all the comments, and I love visiting all of your blogs too. I feel honored that anybody reads or comments at all, and I feel so happy that I only got one mean comment so far. Yay! So, I raise my glass of apple cider, (I am at work) and I say, "Cheers! Here is to another year of blogging." Will you toast with me? I would love to get as many comments as I can, to celebrate. (And Ron, haven't you figured out by now; I have no shame?)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You've had quite a year and deserve the very best. Glinda

Wadical said...

Here's to many more healthy and prosperous years of positive self-reflection in the blogosphere.

You are a talented and creative writer and I always look forward to reading your blog. Here's to you (glass raised)!

Paradise Driver said...

Happy Anniversary!

Oh, you never did send me that e-mail about where you are, after I guessed too close. :)

Ron said...

I was going leave a comment, even before you threw out that shameful plea for comments ;-)

Happy Annv.

Rebekah said...

happy anniversary!

5150Wife said...

Congrats & Happy Anniversary!

K-

HollyB said...

Happy, Happy!
I enjoy reading your blog, even though I don't always comment.
Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ron said...

I referred to the plea for comments as shameful. If you want to apply that adjective to yourself, that is your business!

(now, go over to my site, get your blog rated and leave a comment advising me of the rating)

Ron said...

Question: Why is called a 'word verification' when they have stuff like:
bosccs
jkytlmo
guobncqj (the one for this post)

What language is that?

Ron said...

You asked for "... as many comments as I can".

I think I have added my fair share!

Word verification= funlueft

Wadical said...

Yeah, here's another for good measure!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO

HotRodHanna said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary! Love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Here's to another year...