Monday, June 11, 2007

Why, Yes, I DID Have too Much Free Time on my Hands...

I was walking through the room yesterday and I glanced down at what I at first thought was an intact, discarded Cookie Monster. Then I noticed the stuffing and those two little plastic eyes staring up at me from nearby. I looked at my dog, Gabby and she had a little Cookie Monster stuffing, caught in her whiskers. I busted up laughing, and thinking, I caught you! And then my crazy imagination took over. And the result is the following story. I really hope you enjoy it.

5 comments:

Connie said...

ROLF that's the most clever thing I've seen in ages!!!!

Wadical said...

You really did a number on the old Cookie Monster there!

Christine said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!

HollyB said...

That's so cute. Very creative.

HotRodHanna said...

That was awesome! I loved it how the firemen left, and took the credit. :)