Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Now THAT'S What I Want To See!!!!!!!!!


I am at Wonderful PD tonight, (Loving it!) A few of us were (briefly), yakking and Cops came on in the background. We were talking about how it made every night on patrol seem exciting, and why were there never any reports taken? And I was thinking you know how, there are so many episodes of cops that now they have sub-titles, like: "COPS: Tasered" or "COPS: Pursuits." Well, you know what I want to see? Next on Fox:
COPS: REPORT WRITING
Now that would be realistic! They could go from agency to agency for like, 2 minutes segments apiece, and just show cops sitting around with coffee and sunflower seeds, writing reports. The dialogue would be something like this: Cop: "Yeah, we tased a guy earlier tonight. The whole incident was less than two minutes, but now I've got 6 hours of paperwork to write." There could be another one just for "Courtesy Reports" Now that would be a real cop show! Oh, man I totally amuse myself....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then we could have "Cops: Bogus Internal Affairs complaints." Another winner...

Brent said...

Unfortunately, that is so true. I've always hated all the reports. Luckily with the assignment I have now, I enter all the information on my case into the computer and it spits out the report. I rarely use a pen.

PJ said...

Good idea! Gee, I wish we could watch TV. I guess that is Wonderful PD. ;)